The information contained in this brochure is applicable to all organisations, be they from the traditional business world, Public Services, or entities such as Not-For- Profit Organisations, Charities and Churches.
This brochure is for:
- People who have been tasked with leading a Self- Assessment initiative in their organisation.
- Line managers who are, or will be, involved in the Self-Assessment process.
- People actively involved in improvement initiatives in their organisation.
- Universities and business schools that offer Sustainable Excellence related subjects.
- Consultancies with an active interest in Sustainable Excellence and Self-Assessment.
- National, regional and local Excellence / Quality Associations.
- Executive Summary
EFQM Excellence Model 2013
- The need for a Model
- Fundamental Concepts of Excellence
- Enabler Criterion
- Results Criterion
- The RADAR Logic
- Scoring using the EFQM Model
Self-Assessment and Strategy
- Positioning Self-Assessment within Strategic Planning
- What really matters to your organisation?
- Achieving More with Less
- Step 1 : Engage the Management Team
- Step 2 : Plan the Assessment
- Step 3 : Train the Participants
- Step 4 : Conduct the Assessment
- Step 5 : Agree Priorities
- Step 6 : Develop Action Plans
- Step 7 : Monitor Progress
- Simple Self-Assessment
- EFQM Quick Check
- EFQM Business Excellence Matrix
- EFQM Excellence Matrix
- Site Visit Simulation
- Which approach suits your organisation?
- The EFQM Management Document
EFQM Excellence Award
- Scoring profiles (2010 to 2012)
EFQM Training & Recognition
- Journey to Excellence Training
- Basic Assessor Training
- Leaders for Excellence
- Internal Assessor Training
- EFQM Assessor Training
- EFQM Committed to Excellence
- EFQM Recognised for Excellence
- EFQM Excellence Award
- Further reading
- EFQM Member : 30.40 Euro
- Non-member : 38.00 Euro
HOW TO ORDER
This publication can be ordered through the EFQM Shop.